Real-Time Pricing (RTP) electrical estimating software is a specialized software tool used in the electrical industry to estimate the cost of electrical projects based on real-time pricing data.
This software is designed to help electrical contractors, engineers, and other professionals in the industry accurately estimate the cost of electrical projects by taking into account the fluctuating prices of electrical materials, labour costs, and other factors that affect the total cost of a project.
Real-time pricing electrical estimating software typically uses real-time data feeds from various sources, such as commodity exchanges, to provide users with up-to-date pricing information on electrical components and other materials.
This helps users make informed decisions about pricing and project planning, ultimately leading to more accurate and profitable project estimates.
The Best Real Time Pricing
The Power You Need
- We have searched for the best electrical estimating software possible to team up with.
- The Best Bid Hybrid Pro is the best of the best. www.bestbidestimating.com
- Having current prices is the best ROI you can have.
- Simple one-click distributor pricing updates are delivered once a month.
- You can’t afford to have it!
Simple pricing plan
Choose the plan that best fits your need. One time setup fee is only $100.0
Price updates on the following items
|THHN AL||PVC 40||Fittings|
|MC Cable||PVC 80||Flex|